What is a 1300mm X-Beam?
Introduced in 2017, the Apollo Scaffold Services 1300mm X-Beam has been created as a result of customer demand and joins the range to sit between the established 750mm X-Beam and the unique 1500mm X-Beam.
If you require a greater load capacity than the 750mm X-Beam, then the 1300mm X-Beam could be the perfect solution for you.
1300mm X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Apollo Scaffold Services are available in a range of lengths between 1 to 6 metres.
- Lengths of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 metres available
- Manufactured in Britain from 6082 T6 extruded aluminium
- Self weight 11.2kg/m
- T.I.G welded (by welders coded to BSEN 287 Pt2 92AI/97 EN30042)
- Conforms to BS 8118 and BSEN 1999-1-1
- Independent consulting engineers reports
- Weekly proof load testing of random sample beams to ensure consistent quality
- Proven technology
- Nationwide carriage and delivery
Designed and manufactured in Britain using only British sourced aluminium, Apollo Scaffold Services can supply 1300mm X-Beams nationwide, please contact us for further information, prices and availability.
Take a look at the images below to see the full capabilities of 1300mm X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Scaffold Services.