What is a 750mm X-Beam?
X-Beams are a lightweight alternative to traditional style scaffolding beams. They possess an unsurpassed weight to strength ratio thanks to their unique frame design that means fewer beams per job.
The X-Beam's quick fit connecting system using spring clips and spigots also means easy assembly, providing another advantage over traditional style scaffolding.
750mm X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Apollo Scaffold Services are available in a range of lengths from 1 to 8 metres.
- Fewer beams required per job
- Larger spans for less money
- Reduced labour and installation time
- Lengths of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 metres available
- Manufactured in Britain from 6082 T6 extruded aluminium
- Self weight 8kg/m
- T.I.G welded (by welders coded to BSEN 287 Pt2 92AI/97 EN30042)
- Conforms to BS8118 (Section 3) and BS EN 1999-1-1
- Independent Consulting engineers reports
- Weekly proof load testing of random sample beams to ensure consistent quality
- Easy to transport and handle
- Nationwide carriage and delivery
Designed and manufactured in Britain using only British sourced aluminium, Apollo Scaffold Services can supply 750mm X-Beams nationwide, please contact us for further information, prices and availability.
Take a look at the images below to see the full capabilities of 750mm X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Scaffold Services.