What is a 1500mm X-Beam?
When existing aluminium scaffolding beams don't have the capacity to support a scaffold or structure, the high strength design of Apollo's 1500mm X-Beam really comes into it own.
At 1500mm, this X-Beam is the widest scaffolding beam system on the market and can comfortably span distances up to 100m.
The 1500mm X-Beam is available in lengths of 1, 2 and 3 metres.
- Lengths of 1, 2 and 3 metres available
- Manufactured in Britain from 6082 T6 extruded aluminium
- Self weight 28kg/m
- Massive strength to weight ratio
- T.I.G welded (by welders coded to BSEN 287 Pt2 92AI/97 EN30042)
- Conforms to BS 8118 and BSEN 1999-1-1
- Independent consulting engineers reports
- Weekly proof load testing of random sample beams to ensure consistent quality
- Proven technology
- Nationwide carriage and delivery
- Joint plates and hop-up brackets available
Designed and manufactured in Britain using only British sourced aluminium, Apollo Scaffold Services can supply 1500mm X-Beams nationwide, please contact us for further information, prices and availability.
Take a look at the images below to see the full capabilities of 1500mm X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Scaffold Services.