Aluminium Lattice Beam
What is an aluminium Lattice Beam?
A Lattice Beam consists of parallel longitudinal tubes united by diagonal tubes.
Lattice Beams manufactured and supplied by Apollo Scaffold Services are available in a range of lengths from 1000mm to 8000 mm.
We can also manufacture non-standard lengths to order (e.g. 19ft 6ins for shipping containers), please contact us for more information.
- Fully compatible with other 450mm deep beams
- Standard lengths: 2, 4, 6 and 8 metres
- Non-standard lengths made to order (e.g. 19ft 6” for shipping containers)
- Manufactured in Britain from 6082 T6 extruded aluminium
- Massive strength to weight ratio - incorporates extruded oval crossmembers
- Self weight 5kg/m
- T.I.G welded (by welders coded to BSEN 287 Pt2 92AI/97 EN30042)
- Conforms to BS 8118 and BS EN 1999-1-1
- Independent consulting engineers reports
- Weekly proof load testing of random sample beams to ensure consistent quality
- Easy to transport and handle
- Nationwide carriage and delivery
Designed and manufactured in Britain using only British sourced aluminium, Apollo Scaffold Services can supply Lattice Beams nationwide, please contact us for further information, prices and availability.
Take a look at the images below to see the full capabilities of Lattice Beams manufactured and supplied by Scaffold Services.