1300mm Super X-Beam
What is a 1300mm Super X-Beam?
The latest addition to Apollo Scaffold Services' extensive range of aluminium scaffold beams is the new 1300mm Super X-Beam. This stands between the original 1300mm X-Beam and the 1500mm X-Beam to provide even more choice.
The 1300mm Super X-Beam not only offers a 12% increase in strength compared to our standard 1300mm X-Beam, but in rigorous testing it demonstrated its superiority by proving 8kN stronger in bending than its nearest competitor.
By incorporating the 1300mm Super X-Beam into your project, you can benefit from its superior strength and efficiency. With fewer beams required, you can save both time and money without compromising on safety or quality.
1300mm Super X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Apollo Scaffold Services are available in a range of lengths between 1 to 6 metres.
All beams come complete with Spigots, Spring Pins, Nuts and Bolts so there are no extras to buy.
- Lengths of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 metres available
- Manufactured in Britain from 6082 T6 extruded aluminium
- Self weight 13.8kg/m
- T.I.G welded (by welders coded to BSEN 287 Pt2 92AI/97 EN30042)
- Conforms to BS 8118 and BSEN 1999-1-1
- Independent consulting engineers reports
- Weekly proof load testing of random sample beams to ensure consistent quality
- Proven technology
- Nationwide carriage and delivery
Designed and manufactured in Britain using only British sourced aluminium, Apollo Scaffold Services can supply 1300mm Super X-Beams nationwide, please contact us for further information, prices and availability.
Take a look at the images below to see the full capabilities of 1300mm Super X-Beams manufactured and supplied by Scaffold Services.